This year’s categories are:
• Disabled Darlings: Special needs bunnies are special indeed. Show us how yours still has a great quality of life.
• Dynamic Dewlaps: Is your bunny the proud owner of fine “chin pillow” that’s always there when she needs it?
• Happy Birthday Bunny: Does your bunny get lots of gifts, a special treat, or extra attention? Show us how you celebrate your bunny’s birthday.
• My Castle Rules!: Does your bunny live in style? Show us your bunny’s creative structure.
• On the Lam: When bunnies move, they move fast. Have you caught your bunny on the run?
How to Submit Your Photos:
You may submit printed photos or digital photo files.
If you submit digital photos, they should be in high resolution for optimal printing (200-300 dpi or 2100 x 1500 pixels minimum). Please limit your submissions to 2 photos per category. E-mail your photos to our photo contest coordinators, Alison & Noah, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit printed photos, please mail them to:
The Rabbit Reader
P.O. Box 261553
San Diego, CA 92196-1553
Attn: Photo Contest
Please include the following with each photo you submit:
• Your name, phone number and/or email address (to notify you if you win)
• The category for which you are submitting your photo
• The names of any ‘subjects’ in your photo
• A caption for your photo (optional)
There is no charge to submit your photos. (Funds are raised by a small fee for each vote.)
Deadline for submitting photos is Sept. 5, 2010.
Then, tell your friends and start voting online at bunnyfestphotos.shutterfly.com for your favorite photos!
Anyone can enter, but prizes will only be mailed within the United States. Prizes provided by Amy Sommerville of AK Specialties, designer of beautiful etched glass art.